According to Ellen: I have known Jeff Wagman since he was on ski staff at camp and I was one of his devoted admirers who used to hang out at the ski docks. I still admire Jeff, but for so many other reasons. Whenever he sees Jake, he leans over to give him the biggest hello. Jake just grins from ear to ear. Jeff has always made all of us smile. We are so grateful for the generosity from Forest Hill Real Estate.
According to Jeffrey:
1. How did you come to be involved with Jacob’s Ladder?
I have known Ellen and her family since I was 10. We had a cottage nearby, I used to take them snowmobiling in the winters. Love the whole family. When I met Jacob, there was no doubt I wanted to help.
2. Why Jacob’s Ladder?
Jacob is the main reason. He is a beautiful boy. He and I have a very special connection. I can make him smile and laugh
3. What does your affiliation with Jacob’s Ladder and (Jake’s Gigantic Give specifically) bring to you?
I am blessed with 3 healthy boys and helping this cause is important.
4. What does giving mean to you?
Being a positive part of the community
5. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
I really don’t have an idea of that as I’m quite happy now :)
6. Which living person do you most admire?
My grandfather. He’s 103 and completely “intact”
7. Who are your heroes?
8. What do you consider to be your greatest achievement?
Being a husband and a father
9. What is your dream job?
Drummer in a band